Whether your employees love traveling, despise it, travel frequently or go on an occasional trip, they all have one thing in common. They want to stay safe and secure during their travels.
Chances are that nothing out of the ordinary will happen on a trip, but it helps to be prepared. Travel Safety: Know Before You Go will help your travelers understand how to plan for their trip, the do’s and don’ts of traveling and tips for staying safe once they’re at the hotel.
Personal and Rental Vehicles
- Pre-travel arrangements such as choosing a hotel and making copies of important documents
- Tips for packing smartly
- Understanding your insurance policy
- What to look for when choosing a rental car
- Steps for inspecting a rental car
Hotel Safety and Security
- Tips for staying safe when travelling by taxi, bus, subway or train
- Tips for staying safe when travelling by plane
- Checking in and choosing a room at the hotel
- Staying safe once you're in the room