AC/DC Theory: Current is part one of the AC/DC Theory 14-part training series.
The course identifies the characteristics of current flow and how to measure current flow.
Course objectives include:
- Identify the electronic charge of the atom, electron, proton, neutron, nucleus, and ion
- Describe Coulomb's Law
- Define terms associated with current
- Measure current with an ammeter.
- Bohr's Atom Model
Interaction of Charges
- Coulomb's Law
- Ion Formation and Charge Transfer
- Arrangement of Electrons
- Types of Materials and Current Flow
- Components Needed in an Electrical Circuit
- Unit of Electrical Charge and Current
Current Flow Measurement
- Procedure for Using Ammeter